With our Forms feature, you'll be able to create a form and link it directly within your GlossGenius account! The form will be sent out to your clients to fill out before their upcoming appointment with you.
Here's how to get started with our Forms feature:
1. Create your Form
You can use any of these free options* to create your form: Google Forms or JotForm. If you prefer to use another form system, that’s fine! As long as the platform gives you a shareable link, feel free to use whichever form platform you'd like!
2. Turn on the Forms Feature
Once you're ready to have your form's links added to your Client emails, you'll want to turn the feature on!
- Start by tapping into More > Settings > Booking Controls & Notifications.
- From here, tap into Forms and toggle the feature on.
- Enter the URL of your form.
- In the "Email Notifications" section on the bottom half of the screen, you'll be able to turn confirmation or reminder emails on or off. Please note that this is not the ability to turn the link on for that specific email, but does turn that notification on or off completely.
- Save your changes!
If you are on a Teams account and do not see the Forms option, you may not have proper permissions to view or make changes here. Please reach out to your account Owner to have this permission added to your role.
Here’s an example of a client email with the forms section - you can see the link under the Before your Arrival section in the screenshot below:
3. Keep Track of your Form Submissions
You will be able to keep track of who submitted and didn’t submit their form through the third-party you chose to create it.
*Prices of other third parties are subject to change. Each platform offers a free tier, and other paid tiers depending on the number of users you expect to fill out your form, or if you would like to use other features they offer, etc.
Article is closed for comments.