Why is Facebook & Instagram Booking Awesome?
- Turn more followers into customers: Enabling followers to book you without ever leaving Instagram means higher conversions for potential customers. Cut out phone calls, back and forth, and even extra clicks!
- Get discovered and booked: Potential customers that aren't current followers can discover you and your beautiful services easier than ever -- all in a single click.
- Make booking for existing clients easier than ever: Now, give existing clients a way to book you in one click instead of two!
- Show customers that your business is cutting edge: Customers want to know that they're coming to the best professionals. When they see that your business is easier than ever to work with, they'll know that you've put thought into the entire client experience -- from the web to waves!
Step 1: Set up a Facebook Business Page
You need to have a Facebook Business Page. Setting one up is free and easy. If you already have a Facebook Business page, skip this step.
If you need to set one up, click here, or log in to your Facebook > Settings > Pages > Create Page. If asked about online booking, click “Not Now”. For detailed instructions on setting up a Facebook Business page, click here.
Step 2: Turn on Facebook Booking
- Head back to the GlossGenius App and tap:
- Settings > Website > Connect Social Accounts > Connect to Facebook
- Follow the prompts to link GlossGenius to Facebook.
Step 3: Check Your Instagram Profile
Because Instagram is owned by Facebook, adding a book button in one place automatically adds it to the other! To check to see if your book button is available simply go to your Instagram profile and look! (make sure you are checking your Instagram profile on a mobile device, as the web browser version of Instagram will not display book buttons).
Not seeing your Instagram Book Button?
- Make sure your Instagram account is a Professional Account. See the instructions from Instagram here.
- Turn ON your contact options. To do this tap Edit Profile > Profile Display > make sure Display Contact Info is turned ON.
- Turn on your "BOOK NOW" button in Instagram by going to personal settings > "action buttons" > "book now"
- Check to see if your Facebook is connected to your Instagram. See the instructions from Facebook here.
- Check to ensure your Instagram is connected to your Facebook. See the instructions from Instagram here.