Bank Account & Verification Settings
Verifying your identity and adding your banking details are essential requirements to accept and receive payments through GlossGenius. Individual GlossGenius account members and Account Owners for Team accounts automatically have access to the Bank Account & Verification Settings.
If you are a team member on the Gold plan, you also have the option to add your own bank account, but your Account Owner must enable this feature for you. To learn more about this process, click here.
To begin, follow these steps:
- Tap into Settings > Bank Account & Verification > Identity Verification
- Enter the required information:
- Account holder’s name
- Date of birth
- Legal address
- Associated Tax Identification Number or TIN (last four digits of your SSN or EIN)
Adding Your Banking Details
After completing the identity verification, proceed as follows:
- Tap into Settings > Bank Account & Verification > Bank Details
- Add your routing number and account number
- You can find this information at the bottom of your checks or by contacting your bank
- Note that the details you enter will be used for tax purposes
Receiving Your Payouts
Security and Compliance
We partner with Stripe as our trusted payment processor to ensure secure and efficient fund transfers. As part of regulatory requirements, Stripe conducts "Know Your Customer" (KYC) checks to collect and verify necessary information about our members.
These checks enable Stripe to verify your identity, ensuring compliance with legal obligations. It's important to note that these requirements have been in place for all payment processors in the United States for several years. Please rest assured that your information is solely used by our payment processor for the purpose of identity verification and compliance with the law.