Don't see your plan? Click HERE | To learn more about Subscription Plans, click HERE
When booking an appointment internally that requires a deposit, your client may not always be present to provide their payment information. Rather than calling the client and asking for their sensitive payment information over the phone, you can use our payments links feature to collect the deposit.
Here's how it works:
1. Book an appointment through your GlossGenius app, and be sure to click yes to the "Send a Notification" option.
2. Once booked, your client will receive a text notification (if enabled), and an email notification (if enabled) prompting them to complete their deposit payment.
3. Once your client opens the link in their text notification, or selects the "Pay Deposit Now" option in their email notification, they will be brought to their "Appointment Details" page, and will need to click the "Pay Now" button to pay their deposit.
4. After tapping "Pay Now," clients will be prompted to enter in their payment information.
5. Payment for the deposit will be collected, and the funds will be sent to you on our Payment Transfer Schedule.
Article is closed for comments.