Don't see your plan? Click HERE | To learn more about Subscription Plans, click HERE
Adding team members to your account is easy! To add a new Team Member, tap More > Settings > Manage Team and Permissions > Tap the pink [+] icon > Enter in name, email, and phone number > Next . An invite will be sent over to the Team Member, where they'll log in and continue to set up their account.
I'm an existing GlossGenius member and want to add a team member who also has an existing GlossGenius account. How do I do that?
Wonderful! As a GlossGenius member, you’ll be able to add as many team members as you need. This means that you can add team members as you'd like for no additional cost!
Team members that already have a GlossGenius account will be starting new on your new joint account. This means that their appointments, transactions, and other data will remain on their original individual account. In order to do that, you'll need a unique phone and email.
That said, we have some great tips on how to manage this transition!
Why can’t I merge two GlossGenius accounts?
There is no way to automatically combine two or more existing GlossGenius accounts. This is due to the sensitivity of the account information like past transactions, client list ownership, etc.,. Your team members CAN keep their original GlossGenius account as long as they like if they want some time to transition over. Plus here's more information about making the transition. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to reach out!
Why am I receiving an error message when I try to add a GlossGenius team member?
Don’t worry - we can help!
All GlossGenius accounts DO require a unique phone and email. If you cannot add your team member with a unique phone and email, you can also create a Google Voice number (it's free!) for the second account and have both numbers automatically forward to your business phone number! 🤗️
If you need help with this - TEXT our support team at (888) 979-7864 with the message 💬 "need help add gg team member to my account" AND provide your team member's email and phone and we can work on this with you!
I'm an existing GlossGenius member and want to join another GlossGenius Team Account. How do I do that?
We’re glad to hear it! When you are added to a GlossGenius team account, you will be starting FRESH on that account. We have a few tips to help you manage the transition from your individual GlossGenius account to the team account.
- You will receive an email inviting you to the team account, and will want to use the link to create a password for that account!
- Then, you can log in with your new password and email it to the team account
- You can use email and text marketing to notify your clients of the new URL for booking. Learn about email and text marketing here.
- You’ll want to shut off online booking on your original account so that new bookings come in via your team account. Check instructions here.
- You’ll want to request any sales, transaction, client list, and other reporting that you may need from your original account. You can reach out to support for a spreadsheet of your client info! See instructions on Running a Report here and Available Reports here.
Once you are ready, reach out to our team to close your original account. Since there is no additional charge to have an account on the team's account, you keep your original account running concurrently until you are confident in making the transition.
Article is closed for comments.