To update personal information, you'll want to head into Settings > Personal Info.
You can access Settings in two ways:
1. Tapping on the gear icon in the top right corner of the Dashboard, or
2. Press the 'More' tab, which can be found at the bottom right corner of the app.
Once you're in Settings, tap Personal Info. Inside the Personal Info section, you can update the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Personal pic (that shows up in your Dashboard)
- Email address
- Phone number
- About You (this shows up on your website and is a great spot for clients to learn more about your background and business)
- Change password
You can also update other personal / business info from Settings:
- Website Info: website cover image, url, disabling online booking, etc.
- Business Info: business hours, location, calendar sync, booking controls, client payment preferences, cancellation policies, sales tax, etc.
- Social Accounts: link social media accounts.
- Payments: subscription details, bank account & direct deposit details, coupon, etc.
- Notifications Center: client communications, personal communications, reviews, etc.
- Reviews: client reviews preferences, notifications, etc.