If you're having trouble logging into your GlossGenius account or resetting your password, these tips will help!
Reset Your Password Outside of the App
1. Tap Forgot Password? from the Sign In screen on the GlossGenius app
2. Enter the email address associated with your GlossGenius account > "Send Reset Email." We'll send you an email immediately with a secure link to reset your password and login. Note that only the last attempt at password reset will be valid and multiple attempts will void all secure links we send you. Only the most recent link sent to you is valid.
3. Open the email > click the password reset link. Create a new password.
Note: If you're accessing the GlossGenius calendar on desktop, visit glossgenius.com/login and tap the "Forgot Password?" link.
Reset Your Password In the App
1. Visit "Settings" > tap "Personal Info" > "Reset Password"
2. Open the email you receive > Click the password reset link >Create a new password.
Note: that only the last attempt at password reset will be valid and multiple attempts will void all secure links we send you. Only the most recent link sent to you is valid.
Password Reset Email Issues
If you're having trouble with the password reset email, try these tips:
- Check your junk mail folder.
- Ensure the email address you entered into the password reset is actually the one associated with your GlossGenius account.
- If you get an error, use the most recent password reset email sent. Multiple requests for a password reset will make only the most recent request and password link valid, voiding all others for your security.