- Overview of How GlossGenius Inventory Management Works
- How to Update Inventory
- Quick Access to Inventory Quantities: Updating Multiple Products at a Time
How GlossGenius Inventory Management Works
GlossGenius offers free, built-in inventory management that enables you to keep a clear count of the products you sell in your "Products" library. It's so easy to use and will save you a ton of time and money!
The quantity count of your products will automatically update based on sales you input through the GlossGenius checkout! Best of all, this perfect inventory management feature is on your smartphone so no need to keep lists of things you need to re-order when you run to the store...just pull out your phone!
How to Update Inventory
Reaping the benefits of the GlossGenius inventory feature is easy! All you need to do is add a quantity to products you have on hand. Once you do that, the stock will automatically adjust when you use GlossGenius for checkout!
- Visit "Settings" (gear icon in the top right of the "Dashboard") > "Products & Inventory."
- Tap on an individual item in "Products" and update the "Quantity" through the product item page.
- Press "Save" when done.
Note: When you add products to a client's checkout ticket, the quantities will be automatically deducted and kept track of.
When you receive new shipments of stock, make sure to update quantities in your inventory since the GlossGenius app won't know when you receive new shipments.
Quick Access to Inventory Quantities: Updating Multiple Products at a Time
- Visit "Settings" > "Products & Inventory."
- Once in "Products & Inventory", tap the "Qty" button in the top right corner.
3. From here, you can bulk edit all of your inventory quantities by tapping on the numbers to the right of the product name.