What is two-way calendar sync?
Hurrah! GlossGenius offers the most advanced two-way calendar sync to make your experience as convenient as possible. So what exactly does two-way calendar sync mean?
The two-way calendar sync feature means you can:
- Sync calendar events from your personal calendar (Google/iCal) directly into your GlossGenius app calendar.
- Sync calendar events from your GlossGenius calendar right into your Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal (mac), iPhone, or iPad Calendar.
Where do I find my options for two-way calendar sync inside the app?
Syncing your calendar right from your mobile device is easy! To access the sync settings:
- Tap Settings (gear icon) in the top right corner of the Dashboard.
- Press Settings > My Preferences
- Tap Two-Way Calendar Sync.
- In "Calendar Sync," you can toggle the "Sync Phone Calendar Events" button to sync all events from your phone's calendar. Synced events will appear in your calendar as light pink, and you can tap them to convert them to a time block (OR) You can sync to another calendar, such as Outlook or Google Calendar, by pressing the "Copy Calendar Link" or "Email Me Instructions" and following the relevant steps.
You can learn more...
Check out our other articles on calendar syncing: