Charging a card on file is a nice way to give your clients a seamless, quick checkout experience. If you have a card saved on file for a client, tap the option “Use Card on File” when selecting the payment method at checkout.
Articles in this section
- How can a client delete their saved credit card?
- What types of credit cards can I accept?
- How do I set or change my retail and service sales tax?
- Why didn't I receive an email with my transaction totals?
- Should I be receiving a transaction notification?
- Why are my clients' transactions marked as "recurring"?
- How do I accept a gratuity? Can clients leave custom tips?
- Will my Square card reader work with GlossGenius? Can I swipe my card instead of scanning?
- How do I customize the payment processing rate I want to pay?
- Why can I trust GG for payment processing?