You’re able to collect a “pre-payment” from clients if you have your online booking requirements set to require a credit card from all clients or new clients. To enable your online booking requirements, go to “Settings” > “Business Info” > “Booking & Payment” > Booking Requirements. Clients won’t be charged when they book online but their credit card will be securely held to reserve their appointment with you.
Articles in this section
- How can a client delete their saved credit card?
- What types of credit cards can I accept?
- How do I set or change my retail and service sales tax?
- Why didn't I receive an email with my transaction totals?
- Should I be receiving a transaction notification?
- Why are my clients' transactions marked as "recurring"?
- Why does GlossGenius need to verify my identity?
- How do I accept a gratuity? Can clients leave custom tips?
- Will my Square card reader work with GlossGenius? Can I swipe my card instead of scanning?
- How do I customize the payment processing rate I want to pay?