Don't see your plan? Click HERE | To learn more about Subscription Plans, click HERE
Whether you're running a salon, a spa, or any other type of business that offers services and products, you know that not all of your customers may have appointments. Processing a checkout for items that are not attached to an appointment, such as for walk-in clients and product purchases, is a quick and straightforward process using GlossGenius!
How to Process a Checkout for Walk-In Clients and Products
1. Open the app and tap into the Checkout section
2. Tap the + button located in the top right corner to start a new checkout. If the client is new, enter their details before adding products
3. Tap the + Add services, products, etc. button to add your checkout line items
4. Choose the items you want to include and tap Done in the top right corner
5. To finish the checkout process, select whether to charge the full amount, or split the payment, and then select a payment type to charge the client.
Note: The split payment option will only be available if at least one service is added as a line item. The split payment option won't be available for product-only checkouts.
6. Once you've chosen the payment type, complete the transaction to finalize the checkout
Note: At this time, a saved card on file cannot be used as a payment method for a transaction that does not have an appointment attached. Also, if doing a product-only checkout and your client pays with a card - their signature will not be required. However, if the checkout includes a service and the client pays with a card, their signature will be required.