Our standard transfers are super fast and completely FREE! Your standard payouts will be sent at 7:00 pm ET on most business days! When we send your standard payout, you'll receive an email titled "Your Money is on the Way" to your email address on file. Payments taken after the payout cutoff will be sent a business day later.
Standard Payment Transfer Schedule:
- Payments taken Monday - Thursday BEFORE 7:00 pm ET will be grouped and sent that night. Depending on your bank’s or debit card's processing time, you should see the funds available in your account the next day.
- Payments taken Monday-Wednesday AFTER 7:00 pm ET will be grouped with your payments the next day and sent that night. Depending on your bank’s or debit card's processing time, you should see the funds available in your account the next day.
- For example, a payment taken Monday night at 9:30 pm ET will be grouped with Tuesday's payments and sent by 7:00 pm ET
- Payments taken on Thursday AFTER 7:00 pm ET - Sunday will be grouped and sent Sunday night.
- Payments are NOT paid out on national holidays (Independence Day, Memorial Day, etc.), so if Monday is a holiday you will receive your payout on Tuesday.
Here is a simplified view of our standard payout schedule:
Payments Taken Monday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Monday at 7:00 pm ET|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Tuesday at 7:00pm ET|
Payments Taken Tuesday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Tuesday at 7:00pm ET|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Wednesday at 7:00pm ET|
Payments Taken Wednesday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Wednesday at 7:00pm ET|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Thursday at 7:00pm ET|
Payments Taken Thursday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Thursday at 7:00pm ET|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Sunday at 7:00pm ET|
Payments Taken Friday, Saturday, Sunday:
|Anytime||Sent by Sunday at 7:00pm ET|
*Actual payout times are determined by both your card network and your bank or debit card.
Potential Payout Delay Reasons
It's important to note that various factors can cause a slight delay in your payment. Here are some possible reasons:
- Your checking account or routing number was entered incorrectly into the app. You can re-add your payout details in the app by tapping More > Settings > Payout Account & Verification > Payout Details.
- You've reached a threshold where additional verification is required by the government. We'll reach out and collect a few quick pieces of data, like your date of birth or maiden name, to complete the process.
- You recently entered your account details for the first time or switched account types in the app. This may take a day or two to process, so the first payout may have a slightly longer processing time.
- In rare cases when a payment is taken exactly at the payout cutoff time (7:00 PM ET), it may cause a pause on payouts for that day. As a result, any payments taken will be sent the next business day.