"How fast will I receive my money and get paid?" It's an important question! Our transfers are super fast and FREE!
Here's how it works:
Your deposit will be sent at 7:00 pm ET on business days! When we send your deposit, you'll receive an email titled "Your Money is on the Way" to your email address on file. Payments taken after the deposit cutoff will be sent a business day later.
- Payments taken Monday - Thursday BEFORE 7:00 pm ET will be grouped and sent less than an hour later.
- Payments taken Monday-Wednesday AFTER 7:00 pm ET will be grouped with your payments the next day and sent less than an hour later.
- For example, a payment taken Monday night at 10:30 pm ET will be grouped with Tuesday's payments and sent by 7:00 pm ET
- Payments taken on Thursday AFTER 7:00 pm ET - Sunday will be grouped and sent Sunday night.
- Payments are NOT deposited on national holidays (Independence Day, Memorial Day, etc.), so if Monday is a holiday you will receive your deposit on Tuesday.
Here's a transfer schedule that makes this a little easier to visualize :)
Payments Taken Monday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Monday at 7:00 pm ET|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Tuesday at 7:00pm ET|
Payments Taken Tuesday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Tuesday at 7:00pm ET|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Wednesday at 7:00pm ET|
Payments Taken Wednesday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Wednesday at 7:00pm ET|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Thursday at 7:00pm ET|
Payments Taken Thursday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Thursday at 7:00pm ET|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Sent by Sunday at 7:00pm ET|
Payments Taken Friday, Saturday, Sunday:
|Anytime||Sent by Sunday at 7:00pm ET|
*Actual deposit times are determined by both your card network and your bank.
Because there are so many complexities involved with financial institutions and we can't always predict their flow, here's just about every reason your payment could be delayed just a little bit:
- Your checking account or routing number was entered incorrectly into the app - We'll let you know if this happens and we'll walk you through the steps to get it fixed up!
- You've been rocking out and hit the threshold where the government starts making us check ID
- We'll reach out and collect a few quick pieces of data, like your date of birth or maiden name, to get it taken care of. (This doesn't happen often, but it never happens more than once!)
- You just entered your account details for the first time or switched bank accounts in the app - This can take a day or two to completely process, so the first deposit may take a little more time.