"How fast will I receive my money and get paid?" It's an important question!
Our transfers are super fast! Your deposit will hit your bank account the NEXT BUSINESS day almost every single time.
- Payments taken Monday - Thursday BEFORE 7:00pm ET will be deposited next business day.
- Payments taken Monday-Wednesday AFTER 7:00pm ET will be grouped with your payments the next day and deposited the day after. For example, a payment taken Monday night at 10:30pm ET will be grouped with Tuesdays' payments and will be deposited Wednesday.
- Payments taken on Thursday AFTER 7:00pm ET - Sunday will be deposited Monday
- Payments are NOT deposited on national holidays (independence day, memorial day, etc.,), so if Monday is a holiday you will receive your deposit on Tuesday.
Here's a deposit schedule that makes this a little easier to visualize :)
Payments Taken Monday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Deposited Tuesday morning|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Deposited Wednesday morning|
Payments Taken Tuesday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Deposited Wednesday morning|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Deposited Thursday morning|
Payments Taken Wednesday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Deposited Thursday morning|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Deposited Friday morning|
Payments Taken Thursday:
|BEFORE 7:00 PM ET||Deposited Friday morning|
|AFTER 7:00 PM ET||Deposited Monday morning|
Payments Taken Friday, Saturday, Sunday:
|Anytime||Deposited Monday morning|
Because there are so many complexities involved with financial institutions and we can't always predict their flow, here's just about every reason your payment could be delayed just a little bit:
- Your checking account or routing number was entered incorrectly into the app - We'll let you know if this happens and we'll walk you through the steps to get it fixed up!
- You've been rocking out and hit the threshold where the government starts making us check ID - We'll reach out and collect a few quick pieces of data, like your birthdate or maiden name, to get it taken care of. (This doesn't happen often, but it never happens more than once!)
- You just entered your account details for the first time or switched bank accounts in the app - This can take a day or two to completely process, so the first deposit may take a little more time