"When do I get paid?" Seems like an important question, right?
Our transfers are super fast! Your deposit will hit your bank account the next business day almost every single time.
Because things don't always go perfectly and we like to prepare for those times in advance, since we know your money is important. You have bills to pay, after all! So here's just about every reason your payment could be delayed just a little bit:
- Your checking account or routing number was entered incorrectly into the app - We'll let you know if this happens and we'll walk you through the steps to get it fixed up!
- You've been rocking out and hit the threshold where the government starts making us check ID - We'll reach out and collect a few quick pieces of data, like your birthdate or maiden name, to get it taken care of. (This doesn't happen often, but it never happens more than once!)
- You just entered your account details for the first time or switched bank accounts in the app - This can take a day or two to completely process, so the first deposit may take a little more time
If none of these apply and you haven't gotten paid, there are two super-important things to remember:
- Weekends and bank holidays aren't business days! You won't get paid out on Saturday, Sunday, and major holidays like Labor Day and Thanksgiving. All of those payouts will happen the next business day.
- In order to make sure you get paid fast, we process all of your transactions at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time every night. If you process a payment after 7:00 -- Even if it's 7:01 -- it will be added to the following day's payments and you'll get it one day later.