Go to “Settings” > “Business Info” > “Booking & Payment” > Turn on “Auto Approve Appointments” to automatically approve bookings. If you keep this off, it means that you’ll be notified of every booking request you get and you must approve/decline it.
Articles in this section
- I'm a client. How do I book with my professional?
- How do I rebook a client at the end of an appointment?
- Why do clients need to secure their appointments with a credit card?
- How to set custom hours for a specific date
- How to schedule recurring appointments for a client
- How to add a recurring personal time block
- What are booking increments? How can I change them?
- Can I add a second user or tenant to my GlossGenius account?
- What will my personal booking page look like to my clients?
- How do my clients book with me through my personal page?