At GlossGenius, we believe that our customers have the right to a low-effort, empathetic, and confidence-building support experience, and we always do our best to ensure that happens during every interaction. We also believe that our colleagues have the right to work in a safe environment free from abuse or harm of any kind caused by others. We expect our customers to always treat all GlossGenius staff with courtesy and respect.
We understand that our professionals deal with the stressors of managing a business and if we run into challenges with resolving their issues, they are entitled to express their dissatisfaction
However, if the anger escalates into abuse of our Customer Experience team, we consider that unacceptable.
All staff has the right not to be subjected to any abuse of any kind. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Threats of physical harm or violence: to staff, self-harm, or others
- Inappropriate religious, cultural, or racial insults
- Homophobic, sexist, or other derogatory remarks
- Intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating, inappropriate or offensive behavior. Including but not limited to: unreasonable accusations, unreasonable demands, intimidating silence, sexual advances, excessive swearing, or yelling aimed at our staff.
We will warn the customer that their actions go against our Unacceptable Behavior Policy. Our team is here to help you and resolve your issue in a polite and professional manner.
Depending on the situation the customer interaction may be passed to another colleague or the conversation may be terminated.
If we reasonably believe that you have breached this policy, the following actions may be taken:
- Official written warning detailing the breach of policy
- Limited to no access to our support team
- Terminate or freeze accounts
We appreciate the opportunity to support our customers and their businesses and we thank you for your continued effort in ensuring a safe environment for our team.